Party Tips & Rules
Rules for Your Safety
1. Always operate under adult supervision.
2. Extra caution and supervisions are required for children ages three and under.
3. Never allow older kids to bounce with children unless they are supervised.
4. Riders must be grouped according to age and size before entering ride. This is the responsibility of the adult in charge.
5. Individuals with head, neck, back or other muscular-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps or bouncing ARE NOT PERMITTED on or in the unit at any time.
6. No flips, wrestling, or extreme horseplay allowed while enjoying the bounce house.
7. Do not bounce closer than four feet from each other.
8. Do not bounce on the step or near the doorway.
9. Remove shoes or footwear, glasses, jewelry, and pocket contents.
10. No sharp objects allowed inside moonwalk.
11. No climbing or hanging on the outside walls or roof.
12. Keep toddlers from putting netting in mouth.
13. No one is allowed on ride while it is being inflated or deflated.
14. In case of rain and/or lightning, have children exit moonwalks and turn off motor. Do not spray water on ride for any reason. No SILLY STRING or glitter is to be used. Do not tape or apply anything on to the ride.
15. In case of accidental power outage to unit, have children exit moonwalk then check for disconnection.
16. Unit must be anchored prior to and during operation.
17. No persons over 150 pounds allowed inside moonwalk.
18. Persons not following the safety rules should be asked to leave.
Children 8 & Younger............8-12
Children 8-12 Years...............7-9
Teens (12 & Up).....................4-6
Important Party Tips
1. Be aware that you may not have enough power outlets to handle your requested rental.
2. We provide generators for events that lack the electrical capacity for multiple moonwalks.
3. Assign several adults in charge of supervising inflatable use.
4. Consider the necessary seating for all potential guests.
5. Water Slides and Slip-n-Slide require a water source and water hose. (Parks may not have this for your availability.)